Buffalo Phil’s donates a limited amount of food certificates to registered non-profit charitable organizations & small individual person benefits.
- Organizations/individuals based in Sauk/Columbia Counties in Wisconsin are given 1st priority for consideration.
- Only 1 donation request per year per organization/individual may be submitted (3 or more weeks before the event).
Due to the amount of donation requests we receive, we are unable to donate to:
- Any business that is for profit, this includes a workplace that is raising funds for a non-profit group.
- Any employee recognition events or professional development conferences.
- Any individual/teams participating in fundraising efforts such as walk-a-thons, contests, etc. benefiting a larger non-profit group.
Buffalo Phil’s has several non-profit organizations that receive our direct monetary support for their causes. A few to be mentioned are: Easter Seals Wisconsin, Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation, Central Wisconsin Community Action Council, American Cancer Society, Wisconsin Dells Area United Fund & the Wisconsin Dells School District.